I agree to hold my fundraising event in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Town & Country Clubs of Chandler, Gilbert and Queen Creek, AZ* Fundraising Guidelines (see below) and all applicable laws. I agree to conduct my event in a manner that upholds the Town & Country Clubs integrity, professionalism and values. I agree to inform the Town & Country Clubs if the details of my event change from those stated in this Proposal Form.
AUTHORITY TO FUN-RAISE FOR THE TOWN & COUNTRY CLUBS PROGRAM
Prior to organizing and conducting a fundraising activity in the name of the Town & Country Clubs you must:
- Be 18 years or over;
- Read and agree to be bound by the Town & Country Clubs Fundraising Guidelines (as set out below);
- Ensure that your fundraising activity complies with the fundraising regulations in Chandler, Gilbert or Queen Creek, Arizona (to review fundraising regulations relevant to Chandler, Gilbert or Queen Creek, Arizona, please contact the relevant department within your town or city and state agencies government, as necessary);
- Register your fundraising activity with the Town & Country Clubs, and obtain our written authorization to conduct the fundraising activity.
To register your fundraising activity with the Town & Country Clubs, review the Fundraising Guidelines, complete and sign the Fundraising Proposal Form and return it to the Town & Country Clubs. If your event meets our Fundraising Guidelines and relevant state and local regulations, we will send you an authorization letter to fundraise on our behalf. If you have any questions in relation to our Fundraising Guidelines or the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
FUN-RAISING FOR THE TOWN & COUNTRY CLUBS
- The Fundraiser must be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Display our authorization letter at the event and also produce it when soliciting support (e.g. raffle prizes).
- The Town & Country Clubs is not able to assist in the coordination of your event, for example, ticket sales or the solicitation of prizes. This means that all aspects of the event including expenses, record keeping and management are the responsibility of the Fundraiser.
- The arrangements for the event must be planned with the approval of the Town & Country Clubs. The Town & Country Clubs expects the Fundraiser to maintain regular contact and to provide a reasonable level of information about the event.
- Any changes to the details provided in the Fundraising Proposal Form, must be reported to the Town & Country Clubs prior to the event as a new authorization letter may be required.
- It is a condition of the Town & Country Clubs that door-to-door appeals, street collections or telephone solicitations for funds, are not conducted.
FINANCIAL ASPECTS OF THE EVENT
- Any expenditure involved with the conduct of the event and any distribution of funds resulting from it, must be in accordance with all applicable laws and authorized in writing by the Town & Country Clubs before the event.
- The Fundraiser must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the expenses do not exceed 20% of gross proceeds or such lower percentage as required by law.
- Within 14 days of the conclusion of the event, all proceeds are to be sent to the Town & Country Clubs. This must be accompanied by a copy of the authorization letter, a statement of income and expenditure and copies of receipts for all expenses. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- Funds may be deposited directly into the Town & Country Clubs bank account on request. Please contact us for details.
- If a supporter makes a donation of $10.00 or more, individual receipts for tax deductions can be issued by the Town & Country Clubs on request. If supporters would like receipts, please send in a list (in table format, Microsoft Excel is ideal) including name, address, phone number and donation amount.
- A tax-deductible receipt cannot be issued when the supporter has received goods or services in return for the money given (e.g. the purchasing of raffle tickets/merchandise).
THE USE OF THE TOWN & COUNTRY CLUBS NAME AND LOGOS
- The Fundraiser must explain to supporters that funds are being raised for the Town & Country Clubs and promote this clearly.
- “Town & Country Clubs” must not be included in the event name, for example ” Town & Country Clubs Ball.” You can however make reference to the cause by using the phrase “proudly supporting the “Town & Country Clubs” or “raising funds for the Town & Country Clubs program”.
- Prior approval must be sought from the Town & Country Clubs program for any printed materials or advertisements associated with the event.
- Prior approval must also be sought from the Town & Country Clubs program for all media materials and releases associated with the event.
- The Town & Country Clubs logos may not be used without permission.
CELEBRITIES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES
- A representative from the Town & Country Clubs program may be available to attend your event. Please contact us for further details. While we would like to supply representatives, it is not always possible as many are adolescents and require a chaperone!
- The Fundraiser must not approach celebrities for support, using the name of the Town & Country Clubs, without prior approval.
- The Fundraiser must not approach the Town & Country Clubs sponsors/supporters without prior approval.
*A Division of Skipping Stars Productions LLC